COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Garden Route Concierge & Tours / Woober have implemented the following safety measures to ensure that all passengers / clients as well as our drivers are protected.
Masks & Hand Sanitizer:
- All drivers to wear a mask at all times
- No travellers will be permitted in the vehicle without any protective mask and to wear masks at all times during transfer. Disposable masks will be made available for anyone not having the correct mask at hand.
- The driver will be required to spray each passengers hands with hand sanitizer prior to them getting into the vehicle. This spray bottle hand sanitizer will be available to use anytime throughout the trip.
- Internal surfaces will be wiped down with a strong cleaning agent prior to and after each transfer service.
- Frequent touch points and surfaces will be sanitized at each stop.
- Only drivers will be permitted to open and close vehicle doors both entering and exiting the vehicle to minimise touch exposure.
- Vehicle load capacity as per Government regulations to adhere to safe social distancing – currently at maximum 70%.
- Unless absolutely necessary, all passengers will be required to handle and manage their own luggage by moving it in and out of the vehicle. If however, the driver is required to handle the luggage, all handles will be sprayed and wiped before and after the handling of the luggage. Staff will also sanitize immediately before and after touching the luggage.
- A track and trace record will be kept of all passengers travelling with Garden Route Concierge & Tours / Woober.
- Handling of Cash will be minimised by making use of our touch credit / debit card facility. Should cash be handled, hand sanitizing will happen immediately afterwards.