Mossel Bay Zipline
R550 per person
Arriving at our offices near 6 Point Road, you'll be greeted by our friendly staff for check-in. From here you'll be harnessed up, briefed and shuttled up to the starting platform at the top of the cliffs (located alongside the sports fields). As if the heart rate wasn't already high enough, we'll be standing on the platform for the final briefing and to overlook the trip you're about to take. Then it's your turn to get clipped in and sent down the cable for an experience you won't soon forget! We'll leave the rest up to you but we can assure you that you'll be grinning from ear to ear at the end of the ride.
At the end of your experience, our guides will greet you at the bottom platform with a cheer and quick photograph before helping off of the line and unharnessing you. You're free to watch the next people from your group come down the cable or take a relaxing dip in the tidal inlet below the deck.
At the end of each day, our team uploads all the images onto our Facebook page, which you're encouraged to like, share and download.
- All safety gear
- Shuttle service to the top platform
- An unforgettable experience
- Items of personal nature
- Closed/secure shoes that won’t slip off during the ride
- Comfortable clothing that won’t get in the way of the cable or pulley
- No loose jewellery that might come loose and be lost to the ocean
- GoPros (or similar) are welcome but please only use a helmet or chest harness – no handheld cameras will be allowed
- Bring a hair tie for long hair – we do provide hairnets if you forget (these are mandatory)
You don’t need to be exceedingly fit to do the zipline but a capable grip and arm strength are preferable for slowing down on the line.
Also, we require that all visitors with pre-existing heart conditions or back/neck/shoulder issues please notify us so that we can decide if you’re able to be on the cable.
- GoPro with a chest/helmet harness
- A sense of adventure!
- If long hair or dreadlocks please ensure it’s tied up and secure
T's & C's
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. The exact amount will be confirmed at the time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
All prices on this website are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be incorrect. We will always confirm price and availability upon enquiry/reservation confirmation.